Thursday, April 26, 2012

Front Yard Checklist

  I love lists because they hold me accountable for the things that I need to get done. Oftentimes lists can seem overwhelming but to me they are just goals that I can achieve when I have time, otherwise, the things I want done may never actually come to fruition.

Here is my to do list for the front yard:

  • Replace the gutters and fascia
  • Paint the trim
  • Paint the vinyl siding
  • Paint the shutters
  • Install house numbers
  • Remove eyebrow over the garage
  • Paint the garage doors
  • Replace the front door
  • Install an outdoor light to the left of the front door
  • Make a pergola for over the garage
  • Fix the retaining wall next to the driveway
  • Update the landscaping
  • Fix the concrete walkway and front steps
  • Install window boxes

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment