Monday, February 25, 2013

How to clean a dirty baking sheet

For months I have been trying different techniques and methods to try to clean my dirty baking sheets. This is the best method I have come up with and wanted to share it with all of you!

      
You will need: 
-Dirty baking sheet
-Baking soda
-Hydrogen peroxide
-Coarse Salt 
-Sponge
-Gloves (optional but recommended)

Step #1: Make a paste with the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and coat entire baking sheet; let it sit for about 10 minutes

Step #2: After 10 minutes add some coarse salt to the pan and sponge and scrub away. (Warning: this will take some elbow grease)

Step #3: Wash off pan completely and enjoy a clean shiny cookie sheet! 


Check out the difference:

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER


What do you think? Huge difference right? I know i'm super happy about my "new" baking sheet :)






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment